System administrator & DevOps &
Ethical Penetration tester
I started to learn IT when I was 13 years old, I went the way to gain more experience and I continue to learn since I'm passionate about IT and I like solving difficult IT questions and also automate things using my DevOps knowledge. At the moment I'm extending my knowledge in Ethical Penetration testing. Also offering outsourcing services.
What I Do
Project worked on+659
Years of experience+15
IT Solutions Developer
- Maintain Reporting system
- Maintain a Central Banking System:
- Work with SFTR, MiFID II, and Derivatives regulations
- Work in an Agile way and on several Agile Projects
- Improve Monitoring solution
- Create and Maintain Docker Images/Containers
- Create and maintain PowerShell scripts
- Analyze IT Vulnerability reports and coordinate patching
- Analyze the system and introduce risks and options on how to avoid them
- Analyze issues accruing with the system and report them to Agile teams
- Participiate in 24/7 Oncall
- Participate in system deployments
- Participate in Disaster Recovery Tests
- Make various suggestions and work on how to improve our ways of working, improve our system, and improve our product.
- Make communications with other Departments
- Share knowledge with colleagues and Write how-to tutorials. Prepare and provide training. And Provide feedback.
- Other tasks.
System Administrator / DevOps
2017-2017Ministry of Economics
2014-2017Government Joint-stock Latvian Post
System and Network Administrator / Project Manager
2007-2008WELBECK PHARMACEUTICALS & HOSPITAL SUPPLIES LIMITED
System and network administrator
System Administrator skills
- System Administration
- Penetration testing